- Retailers and suppliers must transition to a shared environment of control and access.
- Gibson brings 40 years of retail industry experience.
- Retailers need to consider multiple factors before making changes to their private brand tier structure.
- In a Nielsen online survey about home cleaning and laundry habits, more than one-fifth of U.S respondents (22 percent) say they clean every day, and 17 percent say they do laundry daily.
- Private label has been a hot topic in the retail industry early in 2016.
- Shoppers today no longer simply go to the nearest store; they grab the nearest digital device.
- Retailers need to use their store brands to make a statement.
- While the perimeter of many retail stores is starting to account for larger sales, the center of store is still contributing to overall growth.
- Co-creating products with a like-minded company can save retailers time and money.
- Store Brands asked Holbrook to discuss his career and what he sees going on in the store brand industry today.